The cost of NIN correction of name is N500 on the NIMC official portal.
NIMC Correction Of Date Of Birth: N15,000
1. Locate NIMC office near you with the required documents including the printout of the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
2. Request a data modification form and fill it
3. Submit to an enrolment officer to double-check against the supporting documentation to ensure everything is correct
4. Your pre-filled information will be inputted on the NIMC Software by the enrolment officer.
5. You’ll be asked to double-check the information you provided to avoid any errors.
6. Your biometrics will be captured
7. A Transaction ID Slip will be printed and given to you
8. You’ll have to submit the former NIN Slip to the NIMC office
9. You will be told when to come back to the NIMC office for your NIN slip.